Skillet Lemon Dill Chicken Thighs – A speedy dinner made in 30 mins!! RECIPE
- 1 ½ pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 5 ½ tablespoons All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Dill
Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper and dredge them in 4 tablespoons of flour until evenly coated.
In a large cast-iron skillet, heat canola oil and butter over medium heat.
Add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side; then set aside.
Reduce heat to medium-low and whisk in the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
Gradually whisk in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
Stir in dill; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Return chicken to the skillet and serve immediately.