- 1 pound (500 grams) ground beef
- 1 can (680 mililiters) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (500 mililiters) water
- 1 tablespoon (15 mililiters) Italiano seasoning
- 3 cups (750 mililiters) uncooked pasta , such as penne or rotini
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese , divided (2 cups/500ml)
- 2 tablespoons (30 mililiters) grated Parmesan cheese
1 Brown ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
2 Stir in spaghetti sauce, water and Italian seasoning. Bring to boil. Add pasta; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
3 Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup (250 mL) mozzarella cheese. Cover. Let stand 5 minut.