- 2 cans of pizza dough or your favorite pizza dough recipe you will need two dough rolls.
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce for pizza
For the stuffing
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 4 oz sliced canned mushrooms optional
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- pepperoni to taste
- 1/2 cooked chopped ham or bacon
Heat oven to 375°F
Prepare stuffing and set aside. Make a large hamburger patty (9 inches in diameter and 1 inch high).
Cook the giant patty in a skillet until cooked but juicy but not dry.
Spread one of the pizza cups in a greased 9- or 10-inch pie pan to make a crust. Place the hamburger on the crust, top with the cheddar cheese.
Roll out the second pizza crust and place it on top of the hamburger.
Top with pizza tomato sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve immediately.