- 4 oz cream cheese 225 g
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta or cottage cheese 375 ml
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese 250 ml, shredded
- 2 large scallions thinly sliced,
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley 60 ml, chopped
- 3 tbsp butter 45 ml
- 3 tbs all-purpose flour 45 ml
- 1 3/4 cups milk 450 ml
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano 1 ml
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine 60 ml
- 3/4 lb small shrimp peeled, 340 g
- 1/2 lb crab meat picked over, 225 g
- 9 lasagna noodle sheets cooked
- 1 cup Freshly grated Parmesan cheese 250 m
Blend the cream cheese and ricotta together in a mixing bowl. Stir in the mozzarella, green onions, and parsley, and set aside.
Heat the butter in a saucepan over moderate heat and cook the flour for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the milk and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
Remove from the heat and stir in the oregano, salt, pepper, wine, shrimp, and crab meat. Lay 3 noodles side by side in a 9×13-inch (23×33 cm) greased baking dish.
Top with one-third of the cream cheese mixture and one-third of the seafood sauce (it won’t cover completely). Repeat twice and top with the parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until bubbly, about 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.