- 1 (3 oz.) package lemon jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk, chilled
In a medium bowl, dissolve jello in boiling water. Let cool 5-10 minutes, or until slightly thick.
While jello cools, mix 3/4 graham cracker crumbs with melted butter in a medium bowl, then press into the bottom of 9×13-inch pan and set aside. Reserve remaining crumbs for topping.
In a medium bowl, beat evaporated milk until whipped and fluffy. 2-4 minutes.
In a separate, large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth. Add in thickened jello, then fold in whipped evaporated milk.
Spread filling evenly over crust and top with reserved graham cracker crumbs. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or overnight. Slice, serve, and enjoy!