- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 small cup of warm water
- 1 cup milk at room temperature
- 1 cup of oil
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 vanilla
- 1 bag of baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups of flour
- A box of chocolate that we melt
- Liquid cream
- White chocolate to decorate
How to prepare:
1- We beat the eggs and sugar well, stop, rest and beat them with a hand mixer.
2- Then add warm water and continue to whisk, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
3- Pour the mixture into a mold greased with oil or butter and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
4- When it is cooked, we wait until the first temperature drops, then we flip the cake.
5- Then we melt the chocolate in a water bath with the cream and pour it over the cake, and decorate it with white chocolate