• 2 cans of condensed milk
• 2 Boxes of Milk Cream
• 6 Tablespoons (soup) of Chocolate powder
• 2 Tablespoons (soup) of Butter
• 200g of biscuits
• Cold Coffee (to taste)
1. In a pan put the condensed milk, butter, chocolate powder and mix well.
2. Turn on the low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until it reaches the point of curling brigadier.
3. Turn off the fire and add the cream of milk and take it to freeze.
4. Soak the cookies in ugly coffee and start by interspersing layers of cookies + brigadeiro until you end up with a layer of brigadeiro.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours or freezer for 30 minutes.
6. When serving, decorate with whipped cream and enjoy!
Chocolate Powder: I did not use chocolate powder, as it is too sweet, so invest in either Chocolate Powder or Cocoa, if you are going to use 100% cocoa, only add 3 tablespoons.
Milk Cream: You can use the can if you want, but it comes more than the box, so your cream will be more liquid.
Storage: Consume within 5 days if stored in the fridge or freezer consume within 30 days. Always well packaged so as not to get smell and flavor or dry out.